Friday, August 3, 2007
Hello to everyone from Rexburg!
Just thought we'd give this a try to stay connected to all our family and friends.
We are all doing well and enjoying the summer. Justin is keeping busy working for the hospital in the morning and caring for Estin in the afternoons. He is happy to be done with school for another 5 weeks and is enjoying the "time off." I LOVE being a mom! Estin is the bright spot in my life (Besides Justin that is). I love seeing him reach new milestones each day. I am also currently working part-time at a Dr.'s office in the afternoons. It gives me a bit of a break, and Justin time to bond with his son (although I'd much rather stay at home). Estin is growing more and more active and fun everyday. He is starting to laugh and loves to carry on "conversations". We love our little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
kelli,
I was so excited to check out your new blogspot. You have such a cute little family. I love the black and white picture of the both of you. I haven't watched the videos yet, but I will. It takes my computer a while to do those.
I hope your having a great day, I can't wait for your next post! Love ya, Jan Ericka
Post a Comment