Here are the comings and goings of our little family.
Monday, November 26, 2007
My BEAUTIFUL New Bed!
This is the bed Justin made for me. I helped design it and he built it! What a guy! He surprised me with it over Thanksgiving weekend. It was waiting for me when I got home!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! It is a beautiful bed! You two have an amazing talent.
JUSTIN ENOCK: Is currrently finishing his FINAL semester of nursing school at Ameritech College. He will be an RN in just a few short months! KELLI RENAE: LOVES being a mom to her 2 active boys!! Has a new-found passion for baking cupcakes and shares them with others through Chickadee Cupcakes. ESTIN JORDAN: Is such a SMART, serious guy! He has the vocabulary of an adult and LOVES ANYTHING trains!! His gut laugh melts your heart!! ELIJAH WENDALL: Eli is the bright spot in our lives! Full of curiosity and adventure!! He LOVES Estin and copies EVERYTHING he does... good and bad :)
4 comments:
Wow! It is a beautiful bed! You two have an amazing talent.
Justin, what a BEAUTIFUL job you did on the bed . . a priceless gift I know Kelli will treasure forever!!!
PS: Previous post deleted due to a brief, but swift wrong move by 'the authors' lightening fingers.:)
Gorgeous, wow a wonderful talent you both have!
Kelli, I have that same picture above my bed. You have a beautiful bedroom :)
Post a Comment