Estin is growing leaps and bounds! It's amazing how quickly he's learning. It's as if almost overnight he learns how to do something new. This is such a fun time for us watching him grow! It's hard to believe he was our "little" baby!
Here are the comings and goings of our little family.
5 comments:
Look how big Estin is getting!! He is so cute, and I love those big cheeks, I just want to sqeeze them!
Kelli, it's so true has fast they learn things right now! It's like a new baby everyday! Estin is so cute, I love all the pictures!
Kell- You are looking so good! Estin is getting so big - I wish we could see him! Hope all is well with you guys! Click on my name and you can get my blog.
Hey Kelli!
How are things going? It's good to see your cute little boy!
WE NEED MORE PICTURES!!!!!
Post a Comment