Ok. I know I'm his Aunt, but I have to say that My Bebe Estin is one of the CUTEST little guys I've EVER seen! :) I love him SO much...just like his sweet Mom and Dad. :)
JUSTIN ENOCK: Is currrently finishing his FINAL semester of nursing school at Ameritech College. He will be an RN in just a few short months! KELLI RENAE: LOVES being a mom to her 2 active boys!! Has a new-found passion for baking cupcakes and shares them with others through Chickadee Cupcakes. ESTIN JORDAN: Is such a SMART, serious guy! He has the vocabulary of an adult and LOVES ANYTHING trains!! His gut laugh melts your heart!! ELIJAH WENDALL: Eli is the bright spot in our lives! Full of curiosity and adventure!! He LOVES Estin and copies EVERYTHING he does... good and bad :)
4 comments:
Ok. I know I'm his Aunt, but I have to say that My Bebe Estin is one of the CUTEST little guys I've EVER seen! :) I love him SO much...just like his sweet Mom and Dad. :)
Kelli,
When did he turn one? I forget is it March? I also have May in my head???
YOU look fabulous by the way. I haven't seen you in years and your just as pretty as you ever was :)
Kelli he so cute! Maybe we can meet him one of these days.
Post a Comment