Sunday, December 7, 2008
We Won!!!!
We went to look at all the different gingerbread houses today after church and we won the adult category!!! We still don't know what we get ("cash prizes")... it's probably like $10 to the hospital cafeteria... (just kidding) but it was fun regardless. There is still the "People's Choice" award that will happen all week. We'll find out about that Friday. (Pictures below)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You deserve it. That house is amazing, but of course it is because the Oswalds made it. You guys are awesome.
Hey,
Congrats on the new addition. I hope you have a tollerable first trimester.
My cousin's number is 208.681.5296 Her name is Chandra Day. I hope it is okay that I gave her your number.
Happy Holidays
THE HOUSE LOOKS AWESOME ODAY!! YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB! IT'S GREAT BOTH OF YOU WORKED ON IT TOGETHER. I'M NOT SURPRISED YOU WON! YOU DESERVE IT! I LOVE AND MISS YOU KEL!!! :)
Congrats on your house, it was amazing! I tried your salt dough ornament recipe and it turned out nothing like the cute little ornament you made Estin last Christmas, but oh well! I'd love to get together again with you soon, I live in Rigby now! Give me a call sometime - 208-206-7619!
Wow that is an intense gingerbread house! Berret and I were thinking of just doing simple grahm cracker ones. We have a blog too...www.berretandtanya.blogspot.com
Post a Comment