Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

This year we spent Christmas in Utah with Justin's family. We stayed in my brothers basement... it was nice to be together as our own little family. Estin was so much more fun to watch this year...besides not having to spend 1/2 of Christmas eve in the ER (like last year), he actually enjoyed tearing open his presents. The highlight of my Christmas was buying Justin a much wanted tool that was originally not within our budget. I was able to secretly save and surprise him Christmas morning. It was SO worth it!!!
Justin surprised me by building this amazing table! (The picture doesn't do it justice) I'm SO glad I have a handy husband!!! I LOVE it!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Looks like your family had a wonderful Christmas! Wow and to think that next Christmas there will be two little ones to share the holidays with-that is so wonderful!!

Brotherly Love...

Background...