Monday, June 15, 2009

The Innocence of Childhood...

I think one day when I look back, this is one thing I'll remember most... I'll always treasure these quiet moments just watching my children play.

2 comments:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

I love these pics. I think you captured the moment well. It looks like talent is what you have here. Spencer is just starting to play with his cousin when they are together. I think it is fun to watch, but I look forward to spying on his make believe play. Estin is going to have a blast with his new little brother. I bet he'll love to "help" whenever he can. I hope you are feeling well. We are looking forward to visiting when you are in town!!!

Mom/DeRae said...

Just seeing the pictures brings tears to my eyes. Estin's such a special little guy! We've had so many happy times together! Give him a BIG hug from Grandma and GG, k? Hope things go well in Utah. Love and miss you guys!!! See you in a couple of weeks!:)

Brotherly Love...

Background...