Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Year's Resolution 11 Months Late...

So maybe it's this early mid-life crisis I've been going through, but Justin and I decided it's time to make a PERMANENT change. We traded in our internet allotment for a 12 month membership at the local Rec Center. I bought me a food processor and have been pureeing like crazy all sorts of healthy foods. Yesterday, Estin out-ate Justin when I served him chocolate chip pancakes with whole wheat, wheat germ, blueberries and SPINACH! (They weren't that bad at all!) So... if you're wondering why I don't post quite as often or don't return your emails, it's only because I'm probably at the gym running on the treadmill or perhaps whipping up brownies and cauliflower. :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Go, Kelli! I'm saving for a used treadmill to get back in shape. You're awesome! Have you heard of Ellie Krieger? She's on Food network, and specializes in easy, healthy food. She has two books, she's great.

Andrea - said...

So Kelli- now you have to post the spinach pancake recipe.

Christine said...

Can we get your new address so we can send you a copy of our Christmas letter? Hope things are going well, your new apartment looks wonderful and so cozy!

Brotherly Love...

Background...