Monday, February 22, 2010

The BEST Time Of The Year...

I LOVE VALENTINES DAY!!! I love the candy conversation hearts, the homemade mailboxes full of heartfelt sentiments. I love the pink and the red; I love seeing roses and flowers and chocolates and teddy bears. I LOVE it ALL!!! It's exciting that Estin is getting to an age to actually enjoy the festivities too... Feb. 14th the Love Bug came and left presents!!!

Just chillin' out with his new train whistle (after an obvious lunch of chicken nuggets & ketchup! :))

When Justin was a boy, his grandma had a Cracker Dog. He's spoken of it often, and try as I may, I've looked and looked to find one for him. Well as luck would have it, the week before valentines day while shopping at D.I. my mother-in-law found one for me!!! I was SO excited!!! Justin's reaction was priceless.
My BEAUTIFUL flowers from MY love bug!!!

No comments:

Brotherly Love...

Background...