Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010...

Christmas morning I woke up to all the lights on in the house. I knew that some little man had beat me to the presents! Look who found his train!! I have NO idea how long Estin had been up playing. He was SUPER excited about the wooden train Santa left unwrapped under the tree!
Justin, once again, surprised me with a cherished heirloom. This glass globe hung over my dear Grandma Nelson's dining room table for as long as I can remember. He cleaned it up, replaced the old, rusty chain, and had it ready for Christmas morning. I will always think of my sweet Grandma when I look at this special light hanging in my living room.
The boys and their matching drums Santa brought... Someone found the stocking treats!
Present Time!
The new electric train from Grandma and Grandpa Meier. He LOVES it...
Can you tell?
The aftermath...
Christmas morning projects... Painting with his new paints.
Morning Munchies...
Our traditional Christmas morning breakfast: Crepes!
What a GREAT way to wind down the day: Christmas lunch with the Oswald family...

No comments:

Brotherly Love...

Background...