Thursday, June 23, 2011

Estin turns 4!!!

Happy Birthday Estin!! I can't believe it's been 4 FAST years since I saw you and held you in my arms the first time. I've loved you from the moment I knew you were joining our family. I feel SO grateful to be your mom! You are such a GREAT boy!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Estin opening presents a few days early at Grandma and Grandpa Oswald's
Birthday morning...
Justin was SO excited to find this Bball outfit for Estin! Estin had mentioned a few days eariler that he wanted a Bball jersey. Not only did Justin find the jersey, but he found the head and wrist bands to match! :)
The only thing Estin REALLY wanted for his bday was a dollhouse for his little people.
Justin had finals at school, so the boys and I spent the day with friends at Monkey Island. Estin wanted a Dinosaur party!
Weston (not wanting his picture taken), Gracie, Estin, Eli and Ava...Best buds!!
After Justin got home, we went out for pizza and ice cream at Arctic Circle!
What a GREAT day! We love you buddy!!

Brotherly Love...

Background...