Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our House. Before and After...

Painting the front door a brighter red...

 Kitchen, BEFORE
  
 
 Long Day...
 Living Room, BEFORE

 Kitchen... DURING


 Living Room, BEFORE

 Digging holes for fence posts
 

  Floor laying party...
 
                     
 Master Bedroom, BEFORE

 Estin's Room, BEFORE
 Eli's Room, BEFORE

 Laying Floor, DURING

 


 Painting Wall, DURING
 
 
 Master Bedroom, AFTER
 

 Master Closet, AFTER
 Master Bath, AFTER
 
 Upstairs Bath, AFTER
 Estin's Room, AFTER

 

 Baby Girls Room, AFTER




 Eli's Room, AFTER




 Upstairs Hallway, IN PROGRESS
 Laundry Room, IN PROGRESS

 Hallway, AFTER
 Basement Bathroom, AFTER

 Basement, AFTER




 Craft Room, AFTER





  Kitchen, AFTER (eventually we'll be replacing the florescent lighting with can lighting)

 Living Room, AFTER



  
 Dining Room/Kitchen, AFTER



4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love love love the way you decorated the place. Looking at this makes me so happy because I know yall work really hard for it. Congrats on a beautiful home both spiritual and physically

Mom/DeRae said...

I TOTALLY agree with Amanda! Couldn't have said it better myself!:) Love and miss you guys so, so much!!!

Brian and Kayla said...

Blog more about home decor! You have a knack and can help some of us that need it!

Elena said...

Amazing! You guys have been seriously busy! Not surprised at how wonderfully you have decorated Kelli...you have a gift! I especially love the yellow in the front room.

Brotherly Love...

Background...