The only pic we got... early morning!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Impromptu Night Away...
My best friend, Josie, now lives half way across the country in KS. so needless to say I don't get to see her very often. We have been as close as sisters and I miss SO much having her nearby... especially because we're both moms now. Last Thur. her sister got married in Utah and she was coming for a total of 24 hours. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see her, not knowing when the next time might be. I decided about 5pm Thur. night that I would leave Estin with Justin and travel the 4 hours to see her. We had such a good time! Although I arrived just before 10pm and she left at 8am the next morning, we stayed up late in the hotel room talking as if we'd never been apart. It was a little strange being away from Estin overnight for the first time, but I'm SO glad I made the trip! It was SO worth it!
The only pic we got... early morning!
The only pic we got... early morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had fun!! Mike and I would love to hang out with you guys this weekend if we can work out a time. We have to do inventory on Friday night and Saturday morning, then I'm taking some family pictures Saturday evening. We'll have to see if we can figure out a time that will work for all of us. If nothing else we could just hang out for an hour or something. Let us know.
Post a Comment