Tuesday, March 24, 2009
A House Full of Men...
I have to admit, I was SO CERTAIN I was having a girl that the news of another boy came as quite a shock. For a year now I've felt a strong impression that a little girl named Kate was to join our family, so needless to say, the results of our ultrasound was VERY unexpected. However, with that said, although it's left me questioning some... and I'm not sure what I am to learn from this experience as of yet... I am thrilled our little boy appears healthy! I LOVE that Estin will have a little buddy to grow up with and look forward to welcoming another little man into our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You will be so glad you have 2 boys together. It will make your life so much easier later - they will play good and that gives you "breaks" in ways you would least expect! I'm so excited for you and hope you survive these next few weeks as you are on the down hill slide! :*) P.S. - I voted that it was a boy! Woo Hoo! I was right!!!
Post a Comment