Here are the comings and goings of our little family.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Moving...
2 weeks until the big move! Didn't realize how much time it takes to pack with a newborn and a toddler. I'll keep you posted just as soon as we get settled!!!
Aaaahhhh, the JOYS of moving . . especially with a newborn and a 2 year old.:) Wish I was there to help out with the kids! LOVE AND MISS YOU MORE THAN EVER!!! Hope things go well this weekend. XXXXX & OOOOOOO's to Estin and Eli.
Hi Kelli , nice to hear from, where you live now. Love to see you and your family. Let me Know, send me your address I love to send something for the new baby!!!! Congratulations!!!!
JUSTIN ENOCK: Is currrently finishing his FINAL semester of nursing school at Ameritech College. He will be an RN in just a few short months! KELLI RENAE: LOVES being a mom to her 2 active boys!! Has a new-found passion for baking cupcakes and shares them with others through Chickadee Cupcakes. ESTIN JORDAN: Is such a SMART, serious guy! He has the vocabulary of an adult and LOVES ANYTHING trains!! His gut laugh melts your heart!! ELIJAH WENDALL: Eli is the bright spot in our lives! Full of curiosity and adventure!! He LOVES Estin and copies EVERYTHING he does... good and bad :)
4 comments:
I must be terribly behind, but where are you moving to? Packing for kids is a gigantic feat! I hope the move goes well:)
Good luck packing, Kelli! It's hard enough with one, I can't imagine trying to do it with two kids! Oh and by the way, I just love your hair!!
Aaaahhhh, the JOYS of moving . . especially with a newborn and a 2 year old.:) Wish I was there to help out with the kids! LOVE AND MISS YOU MORE THAN EVER!!! Hope things go well this weekend. XXXXX & OOOOOOO's to Estin and Eli.
Hi Kelli , nice to hear from, where you live now. Love to see you and your family. Let me Know, send me your address I love to send something for the new baby!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment