Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Big Move...

Wow! What a lot of work! I never realized just how much stuff we had or how hard it would be to load it all up with a 2 year old and a newborn... not to mention they were both sick at the time. Thanks to ALL the help from friends, family and ward members...we NEVER would have gotten everything done without them. The day before we left Rexburg we loaded our stuff on the truck only to find that 1/2 of it didn't fit! (I told you we had a lot of stuff!) Luckily for us, Justin's wonderful brother, Tim, and his wife (Heather) and daughter (Josie) drove up from Utah at a moments notice arriving 5am on moving day with an additional truck and trailer! What a generous thing to do! It was a LOT of work, but we finally made it!

1 comment:

Mom/DeRae said...

Is THAT the hired help? I'm assuming you checked his credentials?!:) Glad you made it safely down.

Brotherly Love...

Background...