Saturday, November 21, 2009

Before and After...

This table and chair set Justin and I found at D.I. It was spray painted black... we decided to refinish it for our new apartment...

3 comments:

Abby said...

I love your new place, Kelli! Glad you guys were finally able to move. Moving is so not fun but isn't it nice to have a change (and more space)?!!

Mom/DeRae said...

Wonderful job of decorating, as usual. What a gift you have! You really should become an interior designer, with your own TV show. (Then you could split the profits with your MOM)!:) Hope we can come and see your apt. sometime before you move.:) When are you coming to do OUR house?! Love and miss you guys . . as ALWAYS!!!

I'm sure Justin's help was much appreciated, and Vinnie and Staci's, too.

Anonymous said...

Can you please come out and work your magic in our house?? Seriously, such an awesome job! I loved Estin's room, everything looks so organized!

Brotherly Love...

Background...