Here are the comings and goings of our little family.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Oswald Family Party...
Every year Justin's family has a BIG Halloween party. Everyone goes out of their way to come up with some pretty amazing costumes....here are a few samples...
SUCH an awesome idea! I wish I were that creative, and talented, and convincing so I could get my husband to go along with it. Oh well! And that Thomas train loos amazing! You really are so talented!
Oh my gosh you guys are too cute! Hey and how do you get your pics to overlap like that in a collage-I think I need some blogging lessons!-Where are you guys living now then-West Jordan. I think Mel would looove a playdate with Estin (we need some gentler or nicer kids to play with-I think she's scared of the little boy that comes over to play)
JUSTIN ENOCK: Is currrently finishing his FINAL semester of nursing school at Ameritech College. He will be an RN in just a few short months! KELLI RENAE: LOVES being a mom to her 2 active boys!! Has a new-found passion for baking cupcakes and shares them with others through Chickadee Cupcakes. ESTIN JORDAN: Is such a SMART, serious guy! He has the vocabulary of an adult and LOVES ANYTHING trains!! His gut laugh melts your heart!! ELIJAH WENDALL: Eli is the bright spot in our lives! Full of curiosity and adventure!! He LOVES Estin and copies EVERYTHING he does... good and bad :)
3 comments:
SUCH an awesome idea! I wish I were that creative, and talented, and convincing so I could get my husband to go along with it. Oh well! And that Thomas train loos amazing! You really are so talented!
Oh my gosh you guys are too cute! Hey and how do you get your pics to overlap like that in a collage-I think I need some blogging lessons!-Where are you guys living now then-West Jordan. I think Mel would looove a playdate with Estin (we need some gentler or nicer kids to play with-I think she's scared of the little boy that comes over to play)
The FUN side of the family.:) Truly creative. It looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment