Saturday, January 30, 2010
Girls Night In...
My sister and sister-in-laws have decided it's time to start a monthly Girls Night... We had so much fun at the Women's Broadcast back in October, it was time to do something again... I hosted a girls night at my home complete with foot massages, facials and fondue. It was a lot of fun! Mom and Em didn't make it... :( But we'll be sure to do it again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Love it!:) Wish I could have been there . . couldn't quite swing the 24 hour round-trip drive.:) I would LOVE to come up!!! Maybe someday things will be different. Love and miss you guys SO MUCH!!!!
Aww! Girl's Nights are the best. I miss our Rexburg Girl's nights, but I've found some friends to do it with here. Glad you have too! Your kids are getting so big, keep the fun pictures coming!
Post a Comment