I LOVE this!!!:) So glad you're capturing the PRICELESS memories . . and sharing them. It helps take the edge off of not being able to be near you right now. Love and miss you . . LOTS!
JUSTIN ENOCK: Is currrently finishing his FINAL semester of nursing school at Ameritech College. He will be an RN in just a few short months! KELLI RENAE: LOVES being a mom to her 2 active boys!! Has a new-found passion for baking cupcakes and shares them with others through Chickadee Cupcakes. ESTIN JORDAN: Is such a SMART, serious guy! He has the vocabulary of an adult and LOVES ANYTHING trains!! His gut laugh melts your heart!! ELIJAH WENDALL: Eli is the bright spot in our lives! Full of curiosity and adventure!! He LOVES Estin and copies EVERYTHING he does... good and bad :)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness. He is so cute.
Oh my! He's so grown up...HOW CUTE!!
Wow. Too cute. He's quite the story teller.
"and then he met my other eye!" LOL He is hilarious!! Open and close.
I LOVE this!!!:) So glad you're capturing the PRICELESS memories . . and sharing them. It helps take the edge off of not being able to be near you right now. Love and miss you . . LOTS!
Estin is SO cute!!! :) I LOVE this story! I can't wait to see all of you soon! I LOVE YOU ODAY!!! :)
Post a Comment