Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oswald Family Reunion...

The Oswald family reunion was held this year in beautiful Duck Creek. We had a lodge that housed a private bedroom and bathroom (complete with cable and internet) for each family. I LOVE to camp tent style, but it was a nice change with 2 small boys. We had a GREAT time! Thanks Steve and Teresa!!!

As you can see I got a lot of sleep! :)
Estin & Eli chillin' at the lake...
Our family tried an auction this year with fake money. It was a lot of fun, and with 50 people participating, you can imagine, a little chaotic! :)
It's a little dark...but this is our family's talent for the talent show. As you can see, he's come a LONG way from last year!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks so fun! Yea, I love to camp, but don't know how it could work in tents with a toddler and baby for us, ha ha!

Mom/DeRae said...

What a FUN family-in-law you have!:) So glad you married into such a great family.

Brotherly Love...

Background...