Thursday, July 1, 2010

Father's Day...

I am SO grateful for the men in my life. I have been blessed with a good father, who helped make me into the person I am, a step dad, August, a father in law, Bob, Papa Ketchens and other righteous influences that have loved me, taught me and respected me as a woman. How grateful I am for my own eternal companion. I couldn't have asked for a better father to my children. He is my PERFECT match!
My poor little guy, Estin, got sick Sunday afternoon. TRUE fatherhood is spending the day holding a bowl and offering words of comfort. I LOVE this man!
As the afternoon wore on, Justin took a much deserved nap. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of sleeping spaces that hadn't been thrown up on.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Running a blog campaign for my daughter & your friend Amanda & her beloved Milton. Please go to her latest blog & leave her a comment of hope.

http://amandamilton.blogspot.com/

Mom/DeRae said...

What a GREAT Dad and husband he is! Not to mention the greatest son-in-law!:) I'm so appreciative of ALL the things he does to take care of your little family. I have to agree, he IS your perfect match.

Brotherly Love...

Background...