Yesterday, I went around to businesses to enlist their help; many jumped on board. This is just a sampling...
Estin didn't want to miss out. I came into the kitchen to find him "helping" :)
Friday, September 3, 2010
Cupcakes and Cancer....
Recently I've FALLEN IN LOVE with baking cupcakes! Seriously... I go to bed at night thinking about new cupcake flavors! Poor Justin, that's ALL he hears any more! I've caught the cupcake BUG (thanks a lot Roby and Manda)!!! Last month I thought, wouldn't it be great if there was a way I could give back, while at the same time doing something I love? Wouldn't it be great if there was a foundation called, Cupcakes for a Cause? I googled it and guess what? THERE IS!!! It just SOOO happens that September is Children's Cancer Awareness month and CFAC is asking for volunteer's across the country to host cupcake bake sales to benefit their organization. Well as you can guess, I signed up. To make a long story short...er... I've been rallying around volunteers and companies to help donate supplies as well as cupcakes and time. Overall, we have about 400 cupcakes (gourmet, children's and mini's) (200 of which I'm doing on my own), scheduled to sell September 24th-25th at the American Fork Walmart. If you'd like further details on how you can help, please let me know! I am SO grateful for all those who have opened their hearts for such a GREAT cause. I pray it's a success!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow! Wish I was in American Fork to try some! They look amazing!
Post a Comment