Friday, September 3, 2010
Estin's Preschool...
Estin LOVES preschool! Every day, during Eli's nap, we sit in our preschool corner and have one on one learning. He LOVES it and asks for it as SOON as he wakes up each morning. To switch things up a bit, every Tues. he goes to his friend Seren's house and every Thur. she comes to ours. It's a great little set up! Mon.-Fri. He gets to have school, but at least once a week he gets to go somewhere new. I came home one Tues. afternoon to find him ready and waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
OK, so I'm totally jealous! I wish we could rotate in your preschool sessions:) Next yr I'm thinking of starting something like that! Say hi to the Woods for us! also if you could tell Paige to invite me to her blog, my email is ankjackman@gmail if she doesn't do it anymore that's ok, no big deal. I love Seren's face in the fireplace pic!! Both kids look so grown up now, compared to how I remember us all in Rexburg! We miss you!!
Post a Comment