Saturday, November 20, 2010

Boo at the Zoo...

Justin has clinicals on Saturdays, and Halloween was no exception. I decided to go to Boo at the Zoo alone, well not really alone... I had 3 excited little boys accompany me! Estin brought along his little friend, Weston. I think people thought I was crazy naming "my twins" Estin and Weston. Also, we dressed as the Lion, the Scarecrow and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz... if Weston really WAS Estin's twin, why did I not dress him as the tin man! I think I had a lot of people scratching their heads. :) Just as SOON as we arrived in the parking lot, I realized I had locked my keys in the van... NOT fun!!! Not wanting it to ruin my day or the boys fun, I tried to think quickly. Luckily, I married into the MOST AMAZING family! After a call or two, my SIL drove to Orem, where Justin was working, grabbed his set of keys, and my Mother and Father in Law drove them up to Salt Lake for me a few hours later as we were leaving. Within MINUTES of loading up, it began to pour! I truly count my blessings!!!
Riding the train... A MUST!!! "Brothers"
I LOVE this kid!!!
Eli wasn't so sure about the carousel...
My favorite... the GIRAFFE!!
My monkeys...

No comments:

Brotherly Love...

Background...