Saturday, November 20, 2010

My 31st Birthday!!

I LOVE Birthdays! I take after my Grandma Nelson and choose to celebrate ALL month!!! What a FUN day!!! This is what I woke up to (as well as balloons, streamers and a Happy Birthday banner!) I mentioned to Justin how I would love a more "authentic" looking stable for my nativity set... He went above and beyond by using the wood from my childhood treehouse (we had to tear it down at my Grandmas this summer) and a few fence posts from the white picket fence my Grandad built.
Since Justin had school all day, we had banana cream pie for breakfast! :)
...as you can see, the boys liked it!!
Some of my sisters and my Mother in Law took me to Olive Garden for lunch after getting a massage at Massage Envy!!!
My cute neighbor, Destiny, brought me a gift...
Opening presents from my sister, Stac...
Ahhhh... LOVE it!!!
Finally Justin is home! Dinner at Red Robin...mmmm!!! And of course, Iceburg for my FREE Birthday shake!
My sweet friend, Paige, brought me breakfast the next morning... YUM!!! Pumpkin cinnamon rolls and homemade granola!!!
My Brother in Law, Tim and I share November birthdays... party at my in laws!!
I feel SO grateful to have lived a healthy, happy life for 31 years!! I have truly been blessed with people who love me!!

No comments:

Brotherly Love...

Background...