Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Estin and His Toddler Bed...

Estin is now officially in his toddler bed. He gave up his bottle on his own, all we had to do was tell him his binkey was broken, and now he's on night 4 of his toddler bed without a fuss. I hope potty training is this easy. :) We got back from Utah Sunday night a little earlier than planned. I had taken down his crib before we left (we needed the room) thinking that when we got back it would be late & he'd already be asleep... an easy transport. Well, we were home by 6pm and we just knew it was going to be a LONG night. We went through our bedtime routine (bath, pacorn (Popcorn Popping), Noman (Once there was a Snowman) and Jesus (Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam), had our family prayer and he crawled into bed without another word! Wow! It was that easy!

1 comment:

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

LUCKY!! I hope our transition is just as easy!!

Brotherly Love...

Background...