Estin was a lot of fun this year looking for Easter eggs Saturday morning in Grandma's back yard. "GG" (Great Grandma Nelson) watched us from her window.
Coloring eggs with "GG". Estin had green and purple hands for 2 days!
It was pretty special spending time with Grandma Nelson. She painstakingly wrote on her egg... GG loves Estin.
Estin with the creepy Easter bunny from Walmart (apparently Estin thought he was creepy too!)
Outside with dad at the park... Grandma and Grandpa Oswald drove up from Utah and we had a picnic in the sun along with Mike, Liisa and Christine
Easter morning giving his bunny (from Gwamma) "kishes"
Easter morning
How grateful I am for my Savior, Jesus Christ. For his sacrifice of pain and death that He might overcome the grave and come forth as a triumphant resurrected being. I know He lives and it is through Him that our families can be forever. how grateful I am for this knowledge.





2 comments:
Hi! It's hard to say when the deals come around, the one I got with the diapers back in March at Walgreens was AMAZING, and probably will be awhile before it comes around again. The best thing I can tell you is Walgreens and Rite Aid usually are the ones to have better deals. The Scenerios are uually like this:
Huggies Jumbo on Sale for $8.99
Huggies Rebate for $2 or $3
and you can usually find coupons ranging from $1.50-$3.00 off.
$8.99
-$3.00-$2.00
-$3.00-$1.50
=$2.99-$5.49
It sounds a little difficult, but once you get the hang of it it's a breeze!
If I come accross some sweet deals I will let you know.
Kelli! I just ran across your blog! It is so cute! And another little baby on the way! How EXCITING! Your family looks amazing! You all seem so happy and Estin is growing so fast! Send me your email and we will add you to our blog list as well. I would love to keep better in touch-
Wendi
Post a Comment