Monday, October 12, 2009
Free Time...
I've had a lot of free time after the boys go to bed (now that Justin is a studying man again) so I figured I'd make the most of my time and FINALLY start Estin's (yes...I'm that far behind) scrapbook. It's nothing fancy, but using my creative side relaxes me. So far I've finished 26 pages this week! :) Here's a sample...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Way to go Kelli! I still have to do Sammy's scrapbook, let alone Kaylie's, so don't feel too bad! They look so cute, too!
When you get through, come on down and help me with mine! The pages look WONDERFUL, as always!!! Wish I had your knack for doing it!!! Love you, Kel . . and miss you!!!
Fun! These look great! I'm so into digital scrapbooking now I hardly have time for the traditional. You have some great layout ideas here!
Post a Comment