Monday, October 26, 2009
Swine Flu...:(
It's official...Eli's test results came back positive for Swine Flu. It's scary, but I'm happy to say he's acting like he feels much better today. Yesterday we took him to urgent care with diarrhea and a fever of 102.5... the Dr. wanted to rule out influenza so she sent us to the hospital for further testing. There's not much we can do but wait it out and say our prayers it doesn't get worse. Turns out Estin most likely had it last week when his fever was also 102.5...he's doing LOADS better now! I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
oh kel! i hope he gets better fast! swine flu is hitting hard here in iowa. 250+ out of the 400 kids were sick at the elementary school i work out. and it hits so fast too! i'll keep you guys in my prayers. i miss you!!
Oh no! Poor Eli! It's getting around soooo fast! I hope he gets better soon!
You are in our prays, and I hope everything gets better.
Oh Kelli, I am so sorry. We'll be praying for little Eli and I am relieved that Estin is doing better. Are you and Justin alright? Take Care.
That is so sad! That picture is just priceless, though! Praying that everything will go smoothly for you guys!
That is so scary with a newborn! I hope you are getting some rest so that you don't catch it, too! I hope he feels better soon... love ya!
Oh how scary! I hope he gets to feeling better and everything works out ok!
Your poor family! Thank goodness Estin is ok. I hope Eli is great now too. On a side note- your family is so cute. I like how both of your little boys names start with Es, it is way cute. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm still really new to blogging so I hope it is not really weird that I'm responding to you on your blog. Our next child is a boy too. Time sure has gone by fast with this one. Is Justin still planning on going to PA school after becoming an RN?
Post a Comment