Monday, October 12, 2009

Gardner Village...

Tonight for FHE we walked around Gardner Village near our *future* apartments. It was a lot of fun! We had a list of witches to find and once we found them all we could trade the list in for a cookie! Estin loved running around and dancing to the music. I LOVE autumn!!!
Estin was afraid to sit by the witch... even with daddy...
That would be caramel apple and a chocolate chip cookie all over his face!

5 comments:

Christine said...

So fun!!! I'm jealous we don't have anything that fun and family friendly around here!

Milner Bunch said...

So fun Kelli!! I just love your cute little family! I agree, fall is the absolute best! Cute posts...I have JUST started our wedding album...yikes! Love ya!

Amanda said...

This place looks like a total blast! I love Halloween and surprising there is not a whole lot to do around here unless you like haunted houses which I don't.

paigeejeffnkids said...

Hey we've been there, not for Fall/Halloween but I know where it is at! You all look so great! I'm glad you are enjoying the season. I miss you, just wish I could drop by, sit in my favorite chair, and talk to my favorite friend!

Mom/DeRae said...

LOVE the pictures . . and miss not being there!!! Fall IS a magical time of year . . my favorite too. Dancing with Daddy and 'scared' of the witch . . SO SWEET!!! . . and baby Eli . . his first autumn. Precious memories in the making. Love and miss you, more than you know!!!

Brotherly Love...

Background...