So our car is having issues... The drivers seat just broke so it leans ALL the way back. The drivers side door won't open either so we have to climb over the seat and gear shift...well imagine my surprise when I went to open the passenger side door after arriving at the gym this morning to find...

That door doesn't work either! I had to climb through the window! Luckily it was 5:30am and still dark!

Wow! What a man! Isn't he good looking!

Eli 5 months! Wow! (He's in his muscle shirt :))
2 comments:
Crazy stuff with the car! I loved seeing the snow in your pics. I guess I miss it, being down in the desert. So I'm typing out my life story, and I'm getting close to 1993-1994 when I moved to Mesa and met you. I'll copy paste what I write and send it to you soon. Thanks for being my first girlfriend in my tomboy stage. You are an angel:)
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment