Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Then & Now...

This is Justin and I this time last year. Same time of year, same place. You don't really notice a difference of 60 lbs. gone until you put a before and after side by side. :) My mantra this year has been, "Slow is better than not at all." The weight seemed to come off SO slowly, but the year itself FLEW by! Now I can see, persistence pays off in the end. :)

8 comments:

Allen Family said...

You look good!

Mardi said...

That's impressive! You look great!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Oh Kelli! I have noticed! You look so amazing! You're my inspiration! After this second baby, I really plan to get serious! Congrats on the feat! I can tell you seem so much happier!

Bethany Sines said...

kelli you look so amazing. how did you do it!?

Cami Eyre said...

You look SO good! Good for you...losing baby weight is hard work! You're an inspiration!!

Abby said...

Wow!! I've always thought that you're beautiful, Kelli, but now you look absolutely amazing!! Way to go!!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

You guys looks great! NICE work! Thanks for the motivating example.

Zimmerman Family said...

You look great! Thanks for the inspiration. I hope to have similar success this year now that Rose has arrived. Lub you! Josie

Brotherly Love...

Background...