Monday, March 7, 2011

Oswald Valentine's Party...

This is the party I look forward to the most each year. One, because it's related to Valentine's day, and two, it's ADULTS ONLY! :) Each year the men and women switch off planning and preparing the menu and decorating the table in some sort of theme. Usually the men or women come up with their own theme... but this year everyone decorated in a similar way...we had a little something up our sleeves :) (Justin created a sled dog picture with us. The saying says,"No better partner for the ride.")
Grandma Casper and Katlyn
We were each supposed to write ONE word on a slip of paper for pictionary. My sweet MIL misunderstood... Steve had to draw "a man searching for water in a desert" :)
The big surprise..... a cruise to Alaska to celebrate the 50 years my in laws have shared together... a gift from all of us. They deserve it!

2 comments:

Brammer Family said...

One of THE cutest traditions I have ever seen for Valentine's Day!

Tiffany said...

I'm totally in love with your love tradition! I sure hope Andrew sees this too... :)

Brotherly Love...

Background...