Monday, March 7, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011...

I LOVE EVERYTHING about Valentine's day....always have...always will. I LOVE seeing the pink and red heart decorations, the candy boxes adorning the supermarket shelves and of course the cute little mailboxes brimming with Valentines. For FHE we had friends over and made our own...
For preschool, we played "musical hearts" :) How can you NOT love this holiday!
Justin's, Mine, Estin and Eli's...
Estin was SO excited to get a train valentine from Mommy!
Of course... heart shape pancakes for breakfast
Justin and I decided to spend the day looking at a particular house in Honeyville. Since Ogden was on the way, we stopped at the Treehouse Museum for a fun family day!
The sword in the stone...
I love this man!
My lil' cowboys...
It's been awhile since I've milked a cow!
Of course they had TRAINS!
Our attempt at a family picture :)
This crazy HUGE (4000 sq. ft.) house for sale in Honeyville...a lot of potential...hmmm
Eli ended up needing to go into urgent care due to an ear infection, and the dinner I had in the crockpot was charcol by the time we got home. We ended up having candlelight pizza and watching a movie. A week later Justin and I got to go on a REAL date...dinner at Buca De Pepo and ice cream from Macey's :) Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Brotherly Love...

Background...