Monday morning Estin and I went to the "Mibrary" to get some books and a "show", we spent time at the park and had lunch at Grandma,Grandpa and GG's.
After a good nap, Estin woke up to decorations and presents! He loved his new toys!!
We had dinner at Arctic Circle playland and finished the night having cupcakes with Aunt Liisa and Christine.
We plan on having a cupcake party at the park with all his little friends when the weather cooperates.
Estin and his birthday dimes from GG
He loved his new chair from Grandma and Grandpa Meier! A few days later a package came from Grandma and Grandpa Oswald and cards came from Grandpa Hover and Great Grandma Frazier! What a lucky kid!!!





4 comments:
WOW that kid has lots of relatives! He is old and smart. I hope Spence will be as cool as he is when he turns two. Have a nice summer in Rexburg.
So glad we live close enough to share the special times together! Estin is such a joy to have around!!!
We missed his birthday! I'm sooooo sorry! I hope it was a good one for him. He grew too fast!
So cute! What a fun way to celebrate his birthday. It is crazy that our little guys have been around for 2 years already! I remember when we were walking around all pregnant and just wanting them to be here so bad!
Post a Comment