So with a new family of 4 we're starting to outgrow our car and decided it's time to upgrade to a minivan. It's been awhile since Justin and I have bought a car and forgot how time consuming it can be. Needless to say, we test drove A LOT of used vans but couldn't find the complete package. A lot of times the dealer was really great but the van itself was not. More often, however, the van was nice but the dealer was not. :( We met a lot of dishonest people in our journey. However, lucky for us, we finally came across a dealer we liked and a van we felt really comfortable with... not to mention we came in under budget! We're excited to have reliable transportation throughout school!

2000 Ford Windstar, 63K miles, pwr windows/locks, keyless entry, VHS player, not white!





2 comments:
Sweet! I just had to do a lot of car shopping myself and it is very time-consuming and exhausting! But I'm glad you found something you're happy with!
I want one!:) So happy you could get it!!! Don't you need to 'test drive' it about 12 hours south?:) Can't wait for the day when you can get down here. Love and miss you LOTS!!!
Post a Comment