Sunday, September 27, 2009

A BIG Update...

Did you miss us? We've been MIA for a little while only because I couldn't figure out how to include pictures in each of my posts with the computer I've been using. Below is an update of our lives over the past month...there's quite a few so keep scrolling if you'd like to see what's been happening! Happy to be back, I'll be better at keeping everyone updated.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so glad you finally got to update. I have been coming here for a little while looking for an update. I am so glad to see y'all are doing well!! thanks for the wonderful update and pictures.

bren said...

Yes I do! From conversation with other people, I'm not the only who misses you guys too. You're a legend in the 84th ward. :) Good to see an update!

Elena said...

Wow! Thanks for all the fun posts. Your family is so cute...yay for a bigger car (wish we had one), yay for being all done moving, and yay for great family who help out! We are not too far away from you guys now, we should get together sometime.

Brotherly Love...

Background...