Last night my sister, Staci, sister in laws, Em and Nicole and I rode the Trax to SLC to attend the General RS Broadcast. What a special experience to be in the presence of the Prophet of God and his Apostles and leaders. Imagine a room of 10,000 women chatting away come to a complete silence the moment President Monson enters. It was completely sureal. I am SO grateful for my testimony that God has restored his true church in these latter days.





5 comments:
What a fun day for you. I have always wanted to be there to see the prophet in person.
Eh, Oday! :) Thanks again for inviting me to attend the broadcast with you, I had a great time! I really needed the boost. :) Your pics turned out great! I love you very much, and am so glad you're here!
Okay, so I showed up " anonymous " on here. ;) Good thing I'm the only one who calls you Oday! (well, except for Muzza). ;)
Awesome pictures! I'm so glad you could all go together. I only wish I could have been with you. I love you, my daughters, all 4 of you!
Kelli--I was there too, with my mom and sisters! I wish I would have known to text you or something. Wasn't it amazing?! I hope you are doing well, I miss you like crazy. Love the van ;0). call me!
Post a Comment