Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anna's Blessing

This weekend was my nieces baby blessing. Justin, Estin, Mom, August, Grandma and I left at 4:30am Sunday morning just to get there on time. The blessing was lovely. I'm glad we made the effort to be there. Afterwards, we attended the luncheon at the Sr. Citizen's Center. It was nice to be surrounded by so much family. It's not very often we have everyone there. As our families continue to grow, getting everyone in the same room at the same time is not always easy.

Aaron's always making Grandma do crazy things. You can tell by the look on her face she's enjoying the ride!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Kelli - that is too funny. Did Grandma have fun on her ride? It looks like it was a nice day for you guys!

Mike and Nic said...

Grandma is such a good sport! It was so much fun to hang out with you guys on Sunday. We can't wait to see you again!

Jeff and Bobbie Haws said...

I can't believe how fast life flys. I wish we could've been there. You look great!

Lisa said...

I am Amanda Timoteo's mom. I occasionally skip around on her friend's blog. The grandma wheelchair video, should be on you-tube. I am a nurse, and in my professional opinion, it should be video or a class entitled, "There is Life After the Wheelchair." Or "You Are Never Too Old To Have the Wind Whipping Through Your Hair." Or "Reinventing Yourself." There is life after 70. The tstory of a wheelchair racer & her fight to bring the respect back to the US elderly."

Brotherly Love...

Background...