Saturday, October 11, 2008

Summer is Over...

I am really sad to see summer and autumn go. It's been 4 months to the DAY since it last snowed. 4 MONTHS!!! Welcome to Iceburg!!!

3 comments:

Laura Bennion said...

Ahh the memories of Iceburg! Enjoy the snow. It snowed here too today. Your little family is sure cute! Thanks for sending me an email about the updated post! Take care.
Laura

Amanda said...

Looks like you are doing great. We have a blog too. it is http://amandamilton.blogspot.com. I will add you as a friend on mine.

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

Oh, good ol' Rexburg! We just might be back next year if plans work out!!

Hey Kelly! Thanks for finding me! You guys look so good and happy with your little family. Estin is such a hunk! And you look beautiful!

I showed Alan your blog and he was excited to see you all too. Tell Justin we say hello!

Brotherly Love...

Background...