Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jack O' Lantern

Justin and I bought one pumkin this year. I carved a face on one side and then covered it up with newspaper. Justin then carved the other half not knowing what my half looked like. It actually turned out pretty funny! Can you tell whose side is whose?
It looks like the poor thing had a stroke! :)

4 comments:

Christine said...

That is such a great idea! We carved pumpkins with my neices that they had grown in their garden, but there were only two pumpkins for three of them, so we carved on on each side of each pumpkin, it was tons of fun! Happy Halloween!

The Hovers said...

Cute! I have enjoyed reading your blog lately... I'm so glad you are keeping up with it! Now I've got to work on mine. I haven't even blogged about Anna's blessing.... Happy Halloween!

Jan said...

Cute idea Kelli! I'm so glad your back to blogging. It's always nice to hear how your cute little family is doing:)
I sent you an invite to my blog (it's private) a long time ago, did you ever receive it? Let me know if you didn't and I will shoot you over another invite.
Holler at me-jandayley@hotmail.com
Talk with you soon!

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

Thanks for the name suggestions we really like McKay. We are still working on it but it has made it toward the top of the list. :)

Brotherly Love...

Background...