Monday night we had a FHE lesson on General Conference. I cut out pictures of the First Presidency, the Conference Center, the Temple and Jesus. We talked about them for awhile & then I hung them up low where he could see. The next day the very first thing he did was run in the living room and point and say "Ookborf!" It was pretty cute.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
The Innocence of a Child...
Estin's new FAVORITE show is "Jesus Show" (Finding Faith in Christ). We watch it at least 2 times a day. How can you say no when he asks for the "Jesus Show?"
Monday night we had a FHE lesson on General Conference. I cut out pictures of the First Presidency, the Conference Center, the Temple and Jesus. We talked about them for awhile & then I hung them up low where he could see. The next day the very first thing he did was run in the living room and point and say "Ookborf!" It was pretty cute.
Monday night we had a FHE lesson on General Conference. I cut out pictures of the First Presidency, the Conference Center, the Temple and Jesus. We talked about them for awhile & then I hung them up low where he could see. The next day the very first thing he did was run in the living room and point and say "Ookborf!" It was pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Oh my goodness! That is really cute and funny :) He is such a cutie. ookborf! haha. He's going to grow up and be so smart.
Post a Comment