Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July...

I can't believe the 4th of July has come and gone already! What a WONDERFUL day to spend with family! I am SO grateful for the freedoms we enjoy! This year was spent leisurely... just the way I like it. We started the day off at the Rexburg parade... complete with tractors, riding lawnmowers, cheerleaders and dance groups (I'm not even kidding!) It was especially nice to spend part of the day with mom, August and Grandma Nelson. After the parade, we made our traditional route to Porter park to ride the carousel and walk around the different booths and vendors they had there. Once we stopped for a BRC hotdog (another tradition), we ventured home to a movie and a good nap. The evening was spent BBQ-ing at mom's and watching all 10 minutes of the fireworks. (That's because the fireworks only lasted 10 min. ) We're going to miss Rexburg and it's little quirks!

1 comment:

Katie Isaacson said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th!

Brotherly Love...

Background...