Thursday, July 16, 2009

Progress!

I went to the Dr. today and here are the stats....I'm 3 cm. dialated, 50% effaced and the Dr. could feel the head (crazy!) He stripped my membranes (Oww!) and said if I didn't go into labor on my own this weekend he'd see me Thur. morning (23rd) 7:30am for an induction! I am SO excited! I'm a lot farther along than I ever was with Estin... and knowing I'll have this baby within the week is really exciting (and scary) to both Justin and I. We're going to have 2 kids by next weekend! WOW!!! We'll keep y'all posted!!!!

5 comments:

Abby said...

Wow Kelli that is progress!! It's so exciting. Let us know if you need any help or if you need us to watch Estin or something. Good luck!!

Allen Family said...

That is great. You will do great with 2 kids.

Christine said...

We are so excited for you! We are going to the lake tomorrow morning, but if you'd like to come after naptime, that would be awesome to get to see you!! Give me a call and I'll tell you how to find us (that is if you don't go in to labor before then!)

Erin said...

I'm so excited for you to have two kids! I hope the labor goes ok, I loved being induced, personally. Hang in there, and know that you are in my prayers.

Jan said...

Kelli,
This is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures! Two children, wow!!
I remember when I was pregnant with Dawson,(my second)thinking how will I love this baby as much as I love my Chandler.
But when Dawon was born I thought my heart would burst! It's amazing how our hearts can love so much isn't it?!
I pray for your family and hope your delivery goes well. Lots of love and kisses.
Jan Ericka

Brotherly Love...

Background...