Congrats on a name! I like it! And cute little shoes on his tiny feet. I look forward to meeting him in person & introducing you to my Gracie. Wish we lived closer so we didn't have another 6 months before I come out. LUB YOU!
Oh, yea!!!!!! So wonderful! I love your scrap page you made. Please tell me how you did it? Is it scrapblog? photoshop? Get some rest and enjoy the heavenly bliss of two kids:)
JUSTIN ENOCK: Is currrently finishing his FINAL semester of nursing school at Ameritech College. He will be an RN in just a few short months! KELLI RENAE: LOVES being a mom to her 2 active boys!! Has a new-found passion for baking cupcakes and shares them with others through Chickadee Cupcakes. ESTIN JORDAN: Is such a SMART, serious guy! He has the vocabulary of an adult and LOVES ANYTHING trains!! His gut laugh melts your heart!! ELIJAH WENDALL: Eli is the bright spot in our lives! Full of curiosity and adventure!! He LOVES Estin and copies EVERYTHING he does... good and bad :)
11 comments:
Congrats on a name! I like it! And cute little shoes on his tiny feet. I look forward to meeting him in person & introducing you to my Gracie. Wish we lived closer so we didn't have another 6 months before I come out.
LUB YOU!
Love the name! And I'll bet it's nice to have something to call him now rather than just "the baby" :) Let me know if I can do anything for you guys!
Yay! I voted for Elijah! :)
Welcome to the world Eli!
Oh, yea!!!!!! So wonderful! I love your scrap page you made. Please tell me how you did it? Is it scrapblog? photoshop? Get some rest and enjoy the heavenly bliss of two kids:)
Yay, congrats!! Welcome Eli!
You did a great job, Kelli! Congratulations--he's beautiful!
It was good to see you and Eli is a great name. Good job Kelli. You have such a sweet family. Eli is soo lucky to have you as parents!!
I love that you named him after Granddad! Congratulations - he's a doll!
Adorable! I'm sure he has Grandad's cheeks. Grandma DeRae is probably being really stingy and won't let anyone hold him!
Congratulations! He is SO cute!
Post a Comment