Thursday, July 23, 2009

BABY OSWALD has arrived!! His name has not!
On Tuesday night, 7-21, during a ward function Kelli felt as though she broke her water but wasn't sure, we went home and gave Estin a bath and put him to bed, shortly after, Kelli went to pick up a toy Estin left in the tub, then she KNEW she had broken her water. Grandma Meier came over and we were off to the hospital! Kelli was in her bed at 10pm, epidural at 1:00am and at 5:45am Kelli started pushing... at 6:04am little baby Oswald was here! 6lbs 12oz 19.5 inches. Baby had to remember to breathe all the time but he figured it out. Mother and Baby are doing well! Thanks for all of your calls, texts and visits over the last little while. We are truly fortunate to have you all!
Proud Mommy

Proud Daddy

WHAT! He's coming HOME with us?

The new and improved, Oswald Family with a new upgrade!
This is truly a wonderful day for our Family. We feel so blessed to have this little one with us now.

13 comments:

Mike and Nic said...

Hooray!!! He's so stinkin' cute! We can't wait to come up there and meet the little guy in person!! Congrats! We're so happy for you guys!

Cami Eyre said...

Congratulations Oswalds!! What an exciting time...what a cutie!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

WOW! That's so great! What fun to have a new baby! I love that pic of Estin holding him:) Kelli you look great! Good luck with the sleep and recovery, but since it's your second I'm sure you both are PROS!! How exciting

Rebecca said...

He is so sute, adn so little! Was Estin that small? Congrats.

Wilson Family said...

Cute, cute, cute! Congratulations guys!! Can't wait to find out his name :)

Jan said...

What a QT!!! What does Estin think of his sweet little brother?
I wish you a speedy road to recovery-Congratulations!!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! Waiting anxiously for the name of this little cutie.

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Congrats! That is awesome that it was not too long. Estin's face in the second to last pic is classic! He's like, "what is this?!!!" Haha, have fun!

bren said...

I saw you Tuesday night but didn't get to talk to you! I was thinking about you TODAY because I thought you were induced as planned. Anyway, congrats, that is so exciting and I bet you're relieved! Estin looks a little confused in the pic of them together. :) How cute. Can't wait to hear more details and see more pics. Congrats again, he's a cutie! Oh, and can't wait to hear the name too! Good luck choosing. :)

The Hovers said...

Yey! We are excited for you guys! See you soon!

Zimmerman Family said...

Congratulations! Happy to hear that all went well.
Lub you!

Ginger said...

Congratulations! He looks like a keeper... can't wait for the name! Love you guys!

Milner Bunch said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He's beautiful! I love Estin's face expression holding him. So cute! How exciting!

Brotherly Love...

Background...