Here are the comings and goings of our little family.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Our Anniversary...
I can hardly believe it's been 4 years! These, I can honestly say, have been the HAPPIEST 4 years of my life! I feel SO grateful to have such a loving and devoted husband. He is my PERFECT match and we have been SO happy together!!! Happy Anniversary Babe!
The Aquarium (as a family), the Temple for Sealings and a wonderful dinner alone....
I checked out your new postings...Wow! I can't believe how big little Eli is getting. You two are so wonderful. I too miss the 84 Ward or the peop;e I should say. I really enjoying our new ward though. It has a LOT of older people in it. Two weeks being here and the YW Presidency was changed. I was called as 1st councelor! Crazy huhh but I love it. Seeing your blog made me tear up a little. I made some very dear friends in our old ward! -Brenda-
JUSTIN ENOCK: Is currrently finishing his FINAL semester of nursing school at Ameritech College. He will be an RN in just a few short months! KELLI RENAE: LOVES being a mom to her 2 active boys!! Has a new-found passion for baking cupcakes and shares them with others through Chickadee Cupcakes. ESTIN JORDAN: Is such a SMART, serious guy! He has the vocabulary of an adult and LOVES ANYTHING trains!! His gut laugh melts your heart!! ELIJAH WENDALL: Eli is the bright spot in our lives! Full of curiosity and adventure!! He LOVES Estin and copies EVERYTHING he does... good and bad :)
1 comment:
I checked out your new postings...Wow! I can't believe how big little Eli is getting. You two are so wonderful. I too miss the 84 Ward or the peop;e I should say. I really enjoying our new ward though. It has a LOT of older people in it. Two weeks being here and the YW Presidency was changed. I was called as 1st councelor! Crazy huhh but I love it. Seeing your blog made me tear up a little. I made some very dear friends in our old ward!
-Brenda-
Post a Comment