Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Joy!

Aren't they cute! My niece Mylie (Michael and Nicole's), My son, Estin, My Nephew Owen (Aaron and Em's) The only one not pictured is baby Anna (Aaron and Em's)

6 comments:

Christine said...

Kelli, I love the color of your hair now! The kids are simply adorable!!

bren said...

Hey Kelli! Cute blog. I also sent you a link to ours, so let me know if you're not able to get in. Thanks for coming last night. I'll have to email you a bunch of the pics we took. I think they turned out cute.

Erin said...

Kelli, thanks so much for sending me your blog! Its great to see you. I updated ours recently also:
www.hatchfamily318.blogspot.com
keep in touch:)

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

Kelli you look so good. We miss you guys so much!! Estin is getting so big I can't believe it.

Jan said...

I'm so glad your back to blogging! I love the new look too. Your little Estin is getting so big, and handsome too.
I can't wait to see some more posts!!
I love and miss you cutie!!

bren said...

p.s. Were you able to get the 80's pics off facebook? If not, I can email you some of them. They're really high res, so it may take a while but I don't mind. Just let me know! :) -brendi

Brotherly Love...

Background...