So... obviously we (I) don't keep up with this blogging thing like we should. Last post June... pathetic! Well as you can imagine, Estin has grown a TON since then and never ceases to amaze me the things he learns everyday. He's past "walking" and can now run just about anywhere you don't want him to go. Church is great! He can say words like "Oh no!" "Stuck" (usually togther with Oh No!) "Cracker" " Thank you" (ta tu) "Excuse me" (me me) "Uh Oh" "Amen" "Star" "Mamma" "Dada" "GeeGee" (Great Grandma) "Outside" "Shoe" "Sock" "Show" (for movie) "Baby" "Happy" and a few others... he's also learning to sign and is really picking up on the idea. I can't believe this helpless baby has become so "grown up" and independent.
Justin is enjoying working as an MA at Northridge (he also still works for the hospital). It's nice having him out of school for awhile. I have to enjoy this time while we have it together. Before we know it, he'll be in graduate school and I'll be a single parent again. We should be finding out in the next few months if it's PA school for us. If not this year, we know the Lord must have something else in store for us.
I LOVE hanging out with my little man! I am also watching another 18 month old 3 days a week and babysit twins on the side.... it's been great for Estin to be around other kids and it gives me a glimpse of what it might be like whenever #2 decides to come.
I'll try and be better about posting more regularly. Hope you enjoy our updates!





5 comments:
I'm so glad you updated your blog! Estin is getting so big. He's such a handsome little thing!
Yall are so adoreable! Congrats!
Hooray! You posted! Give Grandma a hug for me the next time you see her and tell I miss her, K?
Your family pictures is adorable by the way! I sure miss you guys!
HOLY CRAP!!! You're REALLY ALIVE! ;) It's good to finally see an update, keep them coming!
Cute pictures Kelli! It was fun to see and read about all the things Estin can do. Silas says "uh oh" all the time too.
Post a Comment